~Hurt~ ~Hurt~

Good work Potts

You obviously spent alot of time on this. I liked it, thought it was very sad. Sync was well one. I especially liked the medical equipment scene.

Character design could use a little work, they were kind of sketchy. The blood could of been animated better. If you plan to use the same symbol for a little drop, and then use it for a large drop, make sure you draw it large first. Always work in high resolution if you plan to enlarge it.

Don't let these teenagers get you down, but you're kind of asking for immature hate comments when you post something on Newgrounds.

Bored Aliens Short 01 Bored Aliens Short 01

Awesome Ben!

That was classic!

Ranoka responds:

Thanks Psybola!
The first short a classic, wait till you see the 2nd one (better script).

Triangle vs square 2 Triangle vs square 2

Fresh use of looping

Great graphics Commie and the loop transition is so perfect, you're fooling alot of the dimwits on newgrounds (which is 99.9% of its population). Hehe, keep making toons man, you're really good!

jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

Hilarious

Great job man! We have radio station that's just like that one. Unfortunately, they don't have sound clips of their show on the internet, so it would be difficult to animate something based on their clip, have to actually record it off the radio which would sound crappy. :(

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Inflamed

As usual you leave me inflamed with a burning desire to remove your lovely hands and use them in making my cartoons. When you perish, can you please put me in your will with your hands as my inheritance? I loved the plot, artwork, sound, all of it. I especially enjoyed Salad Fingers apparently eating himself, it made my backbone tingle!

Patience Patience

Great artwork!

Great jbo on the animating, although the message was not all that clear to me . . .

Salad Hunter Salad Hunter

Pathetic

What can I say? It was childish, and horribly done at that. There is no reason to freak about a toon just because you don't like it. Same goes for people who like it, doesn't mean everybody needs to start drawing like David Firth and making fan animations. Plus, now that you've pissed people off, they're going to judge the rest of your stuff according to their reaction to this toon.

Gordie The Moronfish Gordie The Moronfish

Very talented, very funny

This movie is a refreshing break from the typical newgrounds content! Very original and also reminded me of the good old days of classical animation. Great job, keep up the good work!